Travelling and scuba diving are my passions.
I’m currently based in Brisbane, Australia and work for Dynatrace as a DevRel focussing on security and observability in the OSPO (Open Source Program Office).
Non IT Certifications
- PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Diver (09/12/18)
- PADI Rescue Diver (25/11/2018)
- PADI Advanced Open Water (21/07/2013)
- PADI Open Water (09/11/2005)
- Dynatrace Professional Certification
- Dynatrace Associate Certification
- Puppet for the Absolute Beginner
- Red Hat Accredited Professional – Delivery Specialist – Cloud Automation
- Complete Python Masterclass
- Mastering Ansible
- Complete Elasticsearch Masterclass with Kibana and Logstash
- Learn DevOps: Infrastructure Automation with Terraform
- Learn DevOps: The Complete Kubernetes Course
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Docker for DevOps and Developers
- Dynatrace Application Monitoring Professional Certification
- Dynatrace Application Monitoring Associate Certification
All views, advice (and bugs) dispensed on this site are entirely my own. None of the content on this site has been officially sanctioned by any of the companies mentioned. You use this content entirely at your own risk.
If you have an idea for a tutorial or walkthrough, please contact me and I’ll do my best to accommodate you.